ae1&2 043

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

story unbelievable but true - Yui

One day, my friend drove a car sending off his sister at the airport. Then, on the way home while he was driving, he fell asleep for 2 seconds and when he opened his eyes, he almost crashed beside the highway, so he turned the wheel and the car rotated off the highway and turned over. The car was totalled, and couldn't be used again, but my friend was fine. Unfortunately, the police gave him a ticket for $170 for careless driving and he was charged $250 for towing the car.

5 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Yui! Nice story! -Tom L.

 
At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yui- did this happen in Thailand or the US? Can you drive? If not, do you want to?

 
At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this story happened in U.S. I can't drive a car but I'd like to drive a car. --yui--

 
At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Yui: One thing I like about you is that you are very good with the computer!!! This is all new to me but it's really fun...anyway, good luck getting your license, but be careful! Sometimes you don't get off so easy, as I learned on jury duty...

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^ Thank you ^^ yui

 

Post a Comment

<< Home