ae1&2 043

Friday, June 11, 2004

classmates - Jason

About three years ago, I was a senior student in college. I met guys who were crazy in the class. There were only two girls in the class. But they usually went out and studied with us who were boys. We went traveling every vacation and left our footprints in the county where I studied. We often went rafting, hiking, camping or mountain climbing. We also took a lot of pictures and saw much scenery of county. Besides, we studied hard together, when we had to take midterms or final exams. So I really miss them. They left many memories in my mind.

4 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jason- What's the best place we should visit if we go to Taiwan? It sounds like it's beautiful. But I don't know the countryside. Which is your favorite place? -Tom L.

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, There are many places which are pretty. Depend on what you want to go. For instance, if you like ocean, I will suggest you go to east and south of taiwan. On the other hand, if you like go on a mountain, I suggest you go to middle Taiwan. By the way, if you just wanna go mountain climbing, you have to bring your equipments. For example, a pair of Gore-tex shoes, a Gore-Tax jacket, a backpack, a sleeping bag, a good stove and food. I have carried stuffs of 30kg to go mountain climbing. It was funny. You may try it. Jason

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jason,

Thanks for the reply! Actually I haven't done much mountain climbing, but I've done some hiking. Around here there is some good mountain-climbing at Giant City Park, and you can go hiking on the River=to-River Trail which goes through this area at about the same place. It's very beautiful out there, especially in the fall.

It seems to me that Taiwan is very beautiful. Maybe soon I can show you some pictures that I got from some other students. I'm trying to put them on the web...

-Tom L.

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Canada also is a beautiful place. If someone wants to visit here, I suggest you to come to Montreal. It's a good place, even thought people speak in Franch most.
Following website address is my photo albums. Everyone can see the scenery.
http://tw.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sore_jason/my_photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home