ae1&2 043

Monday, June 14, 2004

The Unforgettable Exam - D.K.

When I was a high school student in 3rd grade, I took a midterm. At that time, I studied 12 subjects for the midterm. One day before, I had finished studying earth science at 4:00AM with my friends in our dormitory. By the way, one student in the dormitory said to the other students, “You guys studied the wrong section of earth science.” After we heard that, we were very upset, because we had to study the earth science again. Although we were so tired, we started to study earth science again at 4:30AM. But I could not study, because I was so tired. So instead of studying it, I went to sleep. I got up at 7:00AM, then I quickly started to study it. Finally, I took the exam of earth science and I got 80%.

1 Comments:

At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

D. K. - Did 80% mean the same thing in Korea as it does in CESL? For example, when I think "80%" I think: Good, passing, but not much better than passing. Is that true in Korea also? I'm just wondering! -Tom L.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home